As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an exciting career opportunity for a Warehouse Controller based within our CES UK, Anglesey branch.
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Controller with the ability to motivate and lead a team. As the Warehouse Controller, you will ensure stock can deliver the sales budgets and the operational functions of the Warehouse run smoothly whilst being responsible for the Warehouse Operatives.
Main Duties include
- Manage the organisation and performance to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Goods In, Goods Out, Returns and Stock Control departments
- Pick and load van / carrier accurately for timely customer delivery when required
- Check stock quantities are correct against computer
- Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles
- Ensure the operational functions of the Warehouse run smoothly and assist the branch manager with; holidays/sickness cover, preparing weekly plans, developing the warehouse team and work with Drivers to ensure the best delivery service for customers.
- Create a positive and supportive environment where employees are valued and can reach their true potential
The ideal candidate will have a great track record from managing a warehouse, ideally gained in a fast paced environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work calm under pressure
- Customer and Sales focused
- Previous automotive experience of use of MAM is desirable
Average of 45 hours per week between Monday to Saturday as instructed by the Manager
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Internal Development Programmes
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role and would like to enhance your career in a successful, growing company, click on the apply button now!
Please note, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application; please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.