As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an exciting career opportunity for an Operational Support Specialist in the South East to support our SC Motor Factors and Car Parts & Accessories branch networks within Parts Alliance Group.
We are looking for a self-motivated Operational Support Specialist who will be responsible for delivering process training to frontline Branch staff and supporting Operations Managers with resolving key operational issues within the Branch Network.
The role will involve:
- Providing training on Operational processes to new starters throughout initial induction period
- Providing further training to existing staff as and when necessary and as demonstrated by PARC scoring or branch Audit results
- Supporting Operations Managers in completion of Operational Audits as appropriate
- Support completion of PARC scoring by providing data
- Drive branches throughout month for process completion to ensure smooth month end completion
- Support Regional stocktake Management programme
- Develop key personnel to follow defined RTS processes and reduce any potential write off
- Develop key personnel to follow defined warranty processes
- Develop Key personnel to ensure all inventory process are accurate and robust to enable accurate stock integrity
- Providing support to branches ‘in crisis’ such as Stocktake progress problems or where volumes have built up – for instance RTS or warranty not dealt with
- Supporting Operations Managers in stock variance or Stocktaking investigations
- Front line support on small branch projects as appropriate e.g. small racking or range location changes
- Front line support on local branch projects as and when needed – e.g. new branch or branch move
- Front line support on Single Autopart integration projects as and when directed by Operational Manager
The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of branch processes, especially warehousing and will have worked previously within a similar position. This role will require overnight stays so you must be receptive to flexible working.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Ability to work well under own initiative with good organisation skills
- Able to motivate others
- Excellent communicator, at all levels
- IT Literate
- Excellent knowledge of Autopart
- Valid driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Good Health and Safety Awareness
- Good knowledge of sales processes, banking & cash processes and AlliCat is desirable
Competitive + Company Car
42.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel you are suitable and want a rewarding career in a successful growing company please click the link below to apply.
Please note, due to the high level of applicants we receive, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.