Launch your career with The Parts Alliance as an Apprentice Parts Sales Advisor with this exciting opportunity starting in the warehouse and progressing into a sales role within our GSF, Birmingham Garage Equipment Team. As a rapidly expanding company, we are looking for high calibre, motivated young people to become our future leaders.
The role will involve
- Initially starting in the warehouse to develop an understanding of how the business operates and becoming familiar with the stock and parts the role will involve:
- Checking and putting away supplier delivered parts according to procedures
- Checking for damaged stock
- Picking parts that the sales team have processed and allocating to its respective area
- Checking customer returns for resale, warranty or surcharge
- Checking stock quantities are correct against computer
- Checking stock is stored in the allocated bin locations
- Once the Apprentice becomes familiar with the business and stock usually around a 6 month period the Apprentice will then progress on to the sales aspect of the business, duties involve:
- Offering exemplary customer service through efficient and accurate parts look up
- Communicating with the customer from start of transaction to end
- Answering the phone efficiently, professionally and politely
- Phone out daily to connect with allocated customers
- Offering retail customers a warm and friendly service
- Contributing to a positive “can do” environment
- Working towards improvements on a monthly basis as well as KPI’s
Training to be provided
Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard Level 2.
This apprenticeship is delivered through work based learning, this means that all training is done at the workplace eliminating the need to attend college. The successful candidate will be allocated an assessor who will visit on site every 4-6 weeks and deliver all of the training to gain the qualification and provide the resources to complete work between visits.
£3.70 per hour
40 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Good administration skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Basic numerical and literacy skills
- Friendly and confident personality
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Works well and can deliver results under pressure
- Desire to gain knowledge and learn new skills
- Target driven and motivated by achieving objectives and able to deal with rejection
This is a fantastic opening to gain permanent employment in a varied and ever expanding industry. Parts Alliance has an enviable reputation for well trained, high quality staff and this is a career opportunity not to be missed.
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Internal Development Programmes
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role and would like to enhance your career in a successful, growing company, click on the apply button now!
Please note, due to the high volumes of applicants that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application; please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.