As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an exciting opportunity for a Branch Facilities & Services Coordinator who will play a vital part amongst the Property team, based within our Chester Service Centre.
We are looking for a self-motivated Branch Facilities & Services Coordinator who will be confident in providing day to day support on all facility issues that arise from the network by ensuring there is an ongoing service and assistance on planned maintenance, routine repairs and provision of services and contracts.
The role will involve:
- Ensure the Help desk line is maintained during working hours, calls are dealt with appropriately and the help desk log is maintained
- Work alongside the Facilities Manager to obtain quotes, seek authorisation via approved channels, authorise either internally or with contractors, sign- off invoices on completion
- Log and track all jobs through the Facility department job system
- Capture work flow of jobs from company properties via phone and email and transfer onto help desk log
- Work with the facilities manager to allocate work along the appropriate channels and coordinate planned maintenance schedule as directed
- Issue appropriate order numbers and tracks accordingly to completion
- Maintain statutory compliance database, and coordinate appropriate work with contractors as is required
- Coordinate individual jobs through to completion and ensure certification
- Highlight issues and non-compliance as appropriate, to completion
- Coordinate branch facility contracts and directs branches as appropriate
- Work alongside the Facilities Manager to ensure contract provision is in line with Branch and company requirements
- Maintain appropriate contacts, and contract information and highlight any issues and specific contract changes e.g. price increases as appropriate
- Provide management and technical support to ongoing property projects
The ideal candidate will have proven experience from a strong administration background and be able to multitask and prioritise workloads accordingly. You will have an excellent telephone manner with the ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally and have good organisation skills. You must be IT literate and proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel. Some facilities and basic health & safety knowledge is desirable however not essential.
42.5 hours per week Monday to Friday as instructed by the Manager
What We Offer!
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Online discount portal for major retailers, local attractions, cinema tickets plus much more.
- Voluntary Healthcare Cash Plan
- Staff discount on company products
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Development programmes
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel you are suitable and want a rewarding career in a successful growing company please click the link to apply, or for more information please contact email@example.com.
Please note, due to the high level of applicants we receive, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.