The Parts Alliance Group, a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket has an exciting career opportunity for an Area Manager based within our GSF Bristol Central, North, South and Swindon branches.
We are looking for a passionate Area Manager with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who will lead and support our branch sales teams in achieving sales and margin targets. Fantastic opportunity for an experienced branch manager looking for progression!
As the Area Manager, you will be proactive and positive towards branch and Company promotion and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
Main Duties include:
- To support the Branch Managers in delivering sales and margin targets
- To identify issues in terms of aged debtors and provide support for the Branch Manager to improve performance
- To support the Branch Managers in their recruitment activity and, where appropriate, produce business cases to increase staffing based on sustained increased sales
- To carry out random stock checks and highlight any issues to the Branch Mangers
- To ensure branches are aware of and adhere to health & safety policy
- To conduct disciplinary, grievance and appeal hearings as necessary
- To be familiar with local competition and activities and make recommendations to support sales growth
- To submit weekly timesheets
- To produce weekly report of activity, highlighting any issues with specific branches
- To ensure costs are under control in reporting branches
- To infill for staff absence as necessary
Skills and experience required for this role include;
- Hold a full, valid UK Driving Licence; maximum of 3 penalty points
- Managerial and sales experience within the automotive industry
- Multi-site management experience is highly desirable however, not essential as full training will be provided
- Strong leadership skills
- Local geographical knowledge
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Ability to build strong working relationships
42.50 (average) hours per week, Monday to Friday. As Area Manager, you may be required to work above these hours, subject to the needs of the business.
What we offer!
- Excellent Monthly Bonus Schemes.
- Fully expensed, quality Company vehicle
- Company laptop and mobile phone, for business use only
- Death in Service Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company Pension
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role, and the flair to realise the attractive bonuses on offer, then we will reward you with a fantastic salary. Click on the apply button now!
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.